Put this sticker on rear window your car to warn people that you bring baby on your car.
Suitable for Vehicle bodywork & Glass windows: cars / motorbikes / caravans
Could also be used on: helmets / laptops / Picture Frames
And most other smooth, flat, non porous surfaces: Painted metal / plastic, etc
- These stickers are single colour items, there is no background colour. (i.e. the background is clear/transparent)– whatever you stick it to is going to form your background colour. The colour of the sticker shown in the photograph is white for reference.
- They’re for external application, if you would prefer them to be reversed to apply inside of a window, just let us know.
- The maximum size is 150 mm height
- Prepare surface properly, ensure it is spotless for best adhesion.
- Clean only with water – please avoid using washing up liquid.
- To best result use methylene or cleaner thinner to clean the surface from grease and oil and let the surface dry.
- Squeeze the decals fist make sure all the decals stick on application paper.
- Remove backing paper from sticker, leaving sticker on application tape.
- Apply one edge of sticker to surface, slowly apply the rest of the sticker onto surface, rub over firmly. Let it stick on surface about 10-15 minutes to make adhesive work.
- Carefully remove clear application tape from sticker, to make it easy spray a little bit water on application tape to make the it’s adhesive weaker.
The Decals is made from Avery Dennison 700 that has durability up to 8 years.